Sunday, February 13, 2011

What are you doing this Valentine's Day? 

This Valentine's Day will be a very special one for me, as my dear husband got discharged today, after being admitted to the hospital on 1st February 2011. I'm just thankful that he's home. Even Cocoa, our mini schnauzer, missed him so much that he's been out of sorts for the past 2 weeks. 

Hubby has asked for a nice strawberry cake after he is discharged, so I hope to be able to sneak out of the house sometime tomorrow to get one to celebrate Valentine's Day together with the children, and dog. 

I'm sure many of you out there have special plans for Valentine's Day. Whether it's wining and dining at a restaurant, or watching a movie, or just simply having a nice home-cooked meal with your sweet heart, do cherish every moment of it. I wish you all a truly happy and memorable Valentine's Day.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails