Friday, December 3, 2010


Dear friends,

I’m extremely excited about a project I’m embarking on, and can’t wait to tell you all about it.

Anna Chan, a friend and owner of Sugar Inc, has come up with a fabulously yummy cookie recipe. Its not just a 1-cookie recipe, but a 4-in-1 cookie recipe! Yes, you heard right. 4 flavours! The cookies tasted really good when Anna baked some to let me try. I then baked the cookies a few times, and I must admit that its one of the easiest recipes I have tried. Its so enjoyable baking them that its almost therapeutic and relaxing! By now, you must be wondering what the 4 flavours are. OK, I won’t hold you in suspense any longer.  Drum roll please ……..
  • Mixed fruit 
  • Orange citrus
  • Mixed wholegrain
  • Chocolate chip 


Wow! 4 wonderful flavours and they all taste great, but I would have to say that orange citrus and mixed fruit are my personal favourites.

Thanks to Anna, one of my long-time wish has finally come through. Thoughts of packing up a cake/cookie premix were already on my mind when I was living in the UK seven years ago. Now, I have the privilege of sharing this great cookie recipe with you, in the form of a 4-in-1 cookie mix bag!

In the cookie mix bag, you will find:

All you need is an egg, some butter and an orange, and you are ready to bake. Each bag will yield about 48 x 1½ “ diameter cookies.

I’ve committed myself to making 100 cookie mix bags. Each bag costs $15.00. You can buy to bake yourself, or give away as a Christmas gift. The cookie mix is good till after Chinese New Year if stored in a dry and cool place, but I’m sure it will be gone by then :)
  
These lovely cookie mix bags are available at Sugar Inc’s kitchen studio. They can also be ordered by email at shulingbloom@gmail.com. Pick-up will be in Orchard Road. Details will be advised upon confirmation of order.

Grab a bag and discover the joys of baking the 4-in-1 cookies today. Hurry! You won't be disappointed!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails