Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello Teddy!

With my last Open Doors Weekend Market behind me now, I can now concentrate on my Teddy Bear DIY Kits which  I mentioned not too long ago.  I know I promised to launch the Teddy Bear Easy Pack online earlier, but just look at this adorable-looking little teddy, and you know its worth the wait! Just look at Teddy, isn't he cute?

Hello, I'm Teddy!

The Teddy Easy Pack is a Do-It-Yourself teddy bear kit. 



All the bear parts have been sewn for you, taking away the hard work. You just have to stuff the bear parts and stitch them up together, and voila, you have just made your very own teddy bear!



Sew it for yourself or give it as a gift to someone, this cute looking bear will put a smile on anyone's face. The guys too!

Price: $20.00 (100mm) and $25.00 (150mm)


As fabric patterns and colours change all the time, I would recommend that you visit Teddy and I at the fairs that we are attending. Check out my event calendar to find out where we will be in the coming weeks. If you can't come personally, send me an email and I'll try  to advise you on the colour/fabric designs that are available.

Meet my friends. We are the 3 Amigos! 

So make a date with Teddy and his friends, won't you? See you soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails