Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My 1st weekend at Open Doors held at The Med, Orchard Central


Last weekend saw Open Doors being held at The Med in basement 2 of Orchard Central. It has a lovely ambience, although I much prefer being on the 1st storey, where one can bask in the warm sunlight filtering through the skylight roofs. Remember those sun-tanned muffins?




Anyway, I was kept busy attending to customers and getting to know my fellow vendors.
There was Jazreel, who sold cute inflatable stools. Then there was Audrey whom I first met at MAAD 2 weekends ago. Audrey designs beautiful classic clothes. Do check out her shop! I bought a cheongsam top from her last weekend, and will take a pic of myself in it for all to see after I collect it next week. Can’t wait!

I also met Jenny who sells baby stuff. Her baby items look so good bundled up in my bag organizers. Do drop Jenny or me an email if you are interested in picking up one of these lovely hampers.
Baby Girl's gift hamper in
Pink bag organizer
Baby Boy's gift hamper in
Apple Green bag organizer















Well, with so much happening last weekend, I couldn’t resist another weekend at Open Doors.
So do pop over to say hi and check out my Christmas offering too.

Event: Open Doors Weekend Market
Date: 16 and 17 October 2010
Venue: Orchard Central, 181 Orchard Road
Time: 11am to 9pm(Sat), 11am to 8pm(Sun)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails